The amazing team at Experiment Publishing has offered a parenting book prize pack for one lucky parent!
Get ready to have some fun with your little ones through creative play, language development, and physical and brain exercise!
And, of course, Experiment Publishing wants Moms to have some fun, too, so there's a book of sweet treats just for you! We give you permission NOT to share your treats!
One winner will get all four of these great titles:
by Rachel Sumner and Ruth Mitchener
Recipes for Play contains easy and inexpensive ideas for engaging your child’s senses. Many wonderful hours can be spent playing with natural ingredients found in your kitchen cupboard or backyard garden. Make your own face paint in minutes, whip up a batch of oozy slime, create clouds of color with rainbow rice, and so much more.
by Margaret Sasse
- Cross-pattern movement
- Vestibular (inner ear) stimulation
- Fine and gross motor skills
by Nicola Lathey
• Why the babbling stage is so important
• How to encourage your baby's first words
• Communication techniques to calm your toddler’s tantrums
• The truth about pacifiers, baby signing,and the impact of TV on language development
• Causes for concern and where to turn for help.
Written by experts who are also parents of young children, Small Talk helps you to give your child the best head start by encouraging language and vocabulary development early on. Simply set aside as few as 10 minutes for Small Talk Time every day. With 50 games and activities to choose from, it’s time to start Small Talking!
And, of course, after all that time spent with your little ones, why not a sweet treat for you?
by Claire Ptak
Here are 60 irresistible recipes—made with fresh, seasonal ingredients—that show home bakers how to make the components for more than two dozen distinctive, flavorful whoopie pies:
• Classic whoopie pies, including Chocolate with Fluffy Marshmallow Filling, Chocolate Chip with Chocolate Marshmallow Filling, and Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese
• Iced and glazed treats such as Walnut Whip, Coconut Cream with Coconut Swiss Buttercream, and Meringue with Chestnut Cream whoopie pies
• Topped and drizzled indulgences from Blackberry with Blackberry Cream to Banana Cream Pie with Vanilla Custard Cream
• Frozen and chilled varieties such as refreshing Key Lime Pie and Chocolate Mint with Frozen Mint Chip Cream
More than 75 gorgeous full-page photographs showcase every recipe in this book!